Summer School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

runstorm

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are you guys taking during summer school. I'm taking Organic Chem I and Enjoyment of Music.

Members don't see this ad.

runstorm said:
What are you guys taking during summer school. I'm taking Organic Chem I and Enjoyment of Music.
I was planning on taking Physics 1 and Marine Biology... but instead im going to be taking my own little course called DAT101, in other words studying my @$$ off for the dat all summer

I'll be taking Gen Chem II, comparative religions, and some dumb humanities class that is required to graduate....

All that so I can start the Physics and O Chem cycles in the Fall. :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking stats, world lit, and ethics and/or microbiology. I'm signed up for 14 credit hrs, but I think that may be too much, so I'll probably drop one.

I'll be taking Orgo 1, Orgo 2, and I'll be in DAT 101 with Golfy.
Mack

golfmontpoker said:
I was planning on taking Physics 1 and Marine Biology... but instead im going to be taking my own little course called DAT101, in other words studying my @$$ off for the dat all summer

we're taking the same class :eek: you better let me study :laugh: DAT 101 starts June 5th!

What's DAT 101 ??? is it Kaplan course ???

moonlight123 said:
What's DAT 101 ??? is it Kaplan course ???
ROFL! No, its called humor, I believe thats the word for it.

I will be taking Physics I AND II. Sucks...

JohnUNLV said:
ROFL! No, its called humor, I believe thats the word for it.

I will be taking Physics I AND II. Sucks...

I see, somehow I don't have a sense of humor, I can't never understand jokes :) ...maybe I can use it as my weakness during an interview hahaha ...

hey amsie, I really really really like your avatar, it's such a romantic moment ...:)

moonlight123 said:
I see, somehow I don't have a sense of humor, I can't never understand jokes :) ...maybe I can use it as my weakness during an interview hahaha ...

hey amsie, I really really really like your avatar, it's such a romantic moment ...:)

I KNOW.she wont let him see her face unless its under the moonlight and even then she thinks that shes prettier than the moon cause even the moon has marks on it..aaaaaaaaah devdas was such a good movie.

yes DAT 101 is our (failed) attempt at being funny..it means a summer of 8 hour study days, everyday, and hours of kaplan classes.BAH.