• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

bryan45876

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2004
Purdue University
Visit site
Status
What dental schools give you a 3 month break during the summer?

I know that University of Tennessee in Memphis gives you the first 2 summers free. I think that the opportunity to work, relax, do research, or whatever during the summer should be a factor when considering the right d school, and I haven't seen anyone discuss this issue yet.

the big wand

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2004
Status
Damn....wish I have known the answer earlier..... Now, I'm trapped.....

About the Ads

bryan45876

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2004
Purdue University
Visit site
Status
Come on people, does that mean that the other 55 accredited programs in the US require you to attend school for 45 consecutive months??
I?m sure UOP doesn?t. :)

The Musketeer

Guardian of Justice
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2004
Cleveland (ON, Can)
Visit site
Status
Dentist
I think you will have better success in posting this thread in the Dental Forum as we pre-dents have not yet experienced how our schools' curriculum is going to be run.

About the Ads