summer vacation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vaio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do you guys have summer vacation during dental school? if so, what do you do during the 2-3 months off? For those of you who attend dental school in a different state, than their home state, do you go back home?

Members don't see this ad.

What's the thumbs down for? Did you just find out that we don't get summer off in dental school? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
12YearOldKid said:
What's the thumbs down for? Did you just find out that we don't get summer off in dental school? :laugh:

you dont get summer off? i thought it was UOP that has no summer off, hence, the 3 years rather than 4

That's what they tell you. But the rest of us go year round too. I think in reality they must just be skimping on something? Anybody know if UOP grads can get a DEA license? :laugh:

vaio said:
do you guys have summer vacation during dental school? if so, what do you do during the 2-3 months off? For those of you who attend dental school in a different state, than their home state, do you go back home?

I spend all my summers in Bangkok doing a special event called the 'river raft'. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Um, I am totally joking. :laugh: We go year round like nearly every other school.