Suny Buffalo 2110!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tim Theisen

Strep mutans...what a guy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
B-B-B-Buffalo, where the cold wind blows, I'll be there next year, dental bound ladies and bros. Dentistry has been callin on me since like nineteen ninety three, age ten I knew then that is where I had to be...d-d-d-d-drilling and filling and killing the pain, p-p-p-probing, x-raying I'm on the top of my game...I kill S. mutans with my ambidextrous hands and I'm all about the comprehensive coverage dental plans...

SUNY BUFF 2110...you ready for TT?
(The Amalgam Maniac)

Members don't see this ad.

2110? Are you going to be in dental school for 104 years? Good luck to you, bro!
Oh, and by the by, your rap was not too shabby, not too shabby at all dear friend, if I may say so myself.

Tim Theisen said:
B-B-B-Buffalo, where the cold wind blows, I'll be there next year, dental bound ladies and bros. Dentistry has been callin on me since like nineteen ninety three, age ten I knew then that is where I had to be...d-d-d-d-drilling and filling and killing the pain, p-p-p-probing, x-raying I'm on the top of my game...I kill S. mutans with my ambidextrous hands and I'm all about the comprehensive coverage dental plans...

(The Amalgam Maniac)
Nice! But 2110? DARN! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations Tim!!!!

Quick question for you --

When did you interview and when did Buffalo notify you that you had gotten in?

I am still waiting to hear from them and my status on their site has not changed as of Saturday.

Thanks.

I had an interview in october and i heard back dec. 1 online, and recieved my packet dec. 1

Tim Theisen said:

(The Amalgam Maniac)

Congrats!

Tim Theisen said:

(The Amalgam Maniac)

Yo Timmy T, maybe you I'll see,
When september comes around, perhaps I'll be in town!

I'm still in a muddle for which dental school I'll choose,
I feel really befuddled but at least I cannot lose!

I'd love to go to penn, but money makes me pause,
Is three hundred thousand dollars worth learning about jaws?

So it seems like Buffalo should be the place I oughta go
I really loved it lots and all the clinics were like whoa!

So I guess it really comes down to a difficult brick wall:
If I can't sleep my way through Penn I'll be at Buffalo in the fall!

:D :D :D :D :D