SUNY Buffalo Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

can anyone who has been accepted reach out via dm, I have a simple quick questions
Thank you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys is there a FB groupme or like a whatsapp group for accepted students?

Does anyone have the immunization form that they could send to me?

Has anyone received an interview recently?
they may be done, the last interview date I saw was like late Feb, you can go to their website and find the schedule an interview page and see if there are any more dates listed since they are virtual now.

Reactions: 1 user
I heard they were done interviewing, but I don't know what this might indicate. I was waitlisted (given "alternate status") last month, so I was wondering if this means that the class is full or if it's still realistic to hope. Thank you in advance to anyone who might have some insight!

Hey future dentists! Congrats on your acceptance to UB School of Dental Medicine.
If any of you need advice on where to live; feel free to reach out to me. I am current 4th year dental student living at Axis 360!
It's a great student community that has a lot to offer. If you use my referral you can receive up to $100 towards your first month's rent.
I'll throw in some study material for your study help as well. Feel free to private message me :)

rejected today w/o interview. Applied early

Reactions: 1 user
just withdrew my acceptance. hopefully my seat goes to one of you guys on the waitlist!

Hey everyone. Has anybody recently been accepted off of the waitlist or know if the class is full?

If anyone from previous cycles was waitlisted to UB and accepted anytime from May-July can you please message me.

If anyone knows of people like this can you also please message me?