You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SUNY Buffalo Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
it was in-person before, but with omicron variant, they switched back over to virtual interviews!!!Are they offering virtual interviews or only in-person?
easy peasy!Hey Guys I have my interview coming up soon, how did you guys find your interview experience on zoom?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are they sending out more interviews?
When I emailed them yesterday, they said they're still sending out interview offers through Feb. I'm still waiting on mine, hopefully!Are they sending out more interviews?
DiamondDentist26
New Member
Yes! there's a Facebook group and the GroupMe is linked in the Facebook if you're committing to UB. Congrats!Hey guys is there a FB groupme or like a whatsapp group for accepted students?
I received an interview invite this week so it seems they still are!
Are they sending out more interviews?
Did you send a letter of interest?I received an interview invite this week so it seems they still are!
I did not but I’m sure it would help! Best of luck!Did you send a letter of interest?
iloveteeth!!
New Member
Has anyone received an interview recently?
they may be done, the last interview date I saw was like late Feb, you can go to their website and find the schedule an interview page and see if there are any more dates listed since they are virtual now.Has anyone received an interview recently?
hopefulpredental
New Member
I heard they were done interviewing, but I don't know what this might indicate. I was waitlisted (given "alternate status") last month, so I was wondering if this means that the class is full or if it's still realistic to hope. Thank you in advance to anyone who might have some insight!
Hey future dentists! Congrats on your acceptance to UB School of Dental Medicine.
If any of you need advice on where to live; feel free to reach out to me. I am current 4th year dental student living at Axis 360!
It's a great student community that has a lot to offer. If you use my referral you can receive up to $100 towards your first month's rent.
I'll throw in some study material for your study help as well. Feel free to private message me 🙂
If any of you need advice on where to live; feel free to reach out to me. I am current 4th year dental student living at Axis 360!
It's a great student community that has a lot to offer. If you use my referral you can receive up to $100 towards your first month's rent.
I'll throw in some study material for your study help as well. Feel free to private message me 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do u have the link to the Facebook group by any chance? I can’t find itYes! there's a Facebook group and the GroupMe is linked in the Facebook if you're committing to UB. Congrats!
polarbear123
New Member
just withdrew my acceptance. hopefully my seat goes to one of you guys on the waitlist!
Hey everyone. Has anybody recently been accepted off of the waitlist or know if the class is full?
If anyone from previous cycles was waitlisted to UB and accepted anytime from May-July can you please message me.
If anyone knows of people like this can you also please message me?
If anyone from previous cycles was waitlisted to UB and accepted anytime from May-July can you please message me.
If anyone knows of people like this can you also please message me?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K