SUNY Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meLtdown4meL

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's pretty late in the game and I still haven't heard from a several schools... one of which is SUNY Buffalo. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard from this school yet?? A few friends of mine have received rejections and I'm just wondering why my rejection is taking so long to come in. Does Buffalo even interview their applicants??

Anyhow, any information would help.

Members don't see this ad.

I had my entire application in back in October and still haven't heard anything yet. I called them about a week and a half ago and they just said they were reviewing my application. Buffalo has already had two interviews, with their third (and final - accoring to their website) interview this Saturday.

I went into the pharmacy office Monday (I attend SUNY Buffalo) and they said they had 62 applications left to review. They said many of the people who are on the commitee are out of town, so they were going to try to have them all done by Wednesday. I ended up recieving an invitation the same day but the advisor told me that if they are not done by Wednesday they will start doing individual interviews, but I do not know how true this is. There is still hope, as long as you have not recieved a rejection!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I must be part of the 62 applications too then. I also haven't heard anything from them yet.

I got an email today saying that I was on the waitlist...i did not know that they didn't have interviews.