SUNY downstate and NYMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sanjivtdot

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
I have a residency interview for PMR at downstate and NYMC. I was wondering if anyone has interviewed at these programs yet and if so, how was the interview.
Also, if there are any current residents at these programs, I would really appreciate any info regarding them.
Thanks in advance.
 
Hi there,
I have a residency interview for PMR at downstate and NYMC. I was wondering if anyone has interviewed at these programs yet and if so, how was the interview.
Also, if there are any current residents at these programs, I would really appreciate any info regarding them.
Thanks in advance.

At Downstate the interview is just like all the others. I was an afternoon interview which went lunch, resident presentation, interviews then tour. Interviews were with 2 residents, an attending and the PD. Mostly just the usual questions.