SUNY Downstate clinical experience!

Started by Acuguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Acuguy

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please help me out to prepare the application for SUNY Downstate.
SUNY Downstate requires that Document evidence of volunteer experience supervised by a licensed physical therapist, on the letterhead of the facility. Is anyone tell me how to prepare this dacumentation?

I have no idea for this clinical experience verification. PTCAS has the official electrical form for this thru email, but SUNY Downstate does not have the downloading form on the website.

Please show me the sample of the letterhead documentation of clinical experience to apply for SUNY Downstate.
 
I believe that you should have the PT u shadowed complete that form for u. They are to include an official letterhead when the write your recommendation... I hope that helps, not even sure if I answered your question correctly.