SUNY Downstate Pediatric Residency

Started by deleted610572
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted610572

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have an honest opinion of this program? It has been quite a few years since a review has been posted.
 
I don’t have any insight to this specific program but I will tell you that in general, changes in programs are small and incremental, if at all. I say this having attended departmental meetings for near a decade.

Generally speaking, evaluations of a program from several years back are probably just as valid as they are today. In addition, little of those nuances matter, but most people don’t realize that until years afterwards. Most of what you get out of training is what you put into it. Anywho...
 
Last edited: