SUNY Interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jesskiss312

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys,

I have my interview with SUNY next monday and I was just thinking about questions they could possibly ask me. They may mention that I have taken a few classes away from my home school (clearly so they would be easier). I wanted to know if anyone knows of what I should say that would sound good.Thanks!! 🙂
 
jesskiss312 said:
hey guys,

I have my interview with SUNY next monday and I was just thinking about questions they could possibly ask me. They may mention that I have taken a few classes away from my home school (clearly so they would be easier). I wanted to know if anyone knows of what I should say that would sound good.Thanks!! 🙂

SUNY oh SUNY! so my interview with SUNY was 2 years ago and it went ...not to well, but i still got in and then rejected them 😉 Dr. J(honston?/honson?) was pretty fixated on my transfer status (i had transfered from community college to Cal) i was pretty shocked by this because i had not encountered it from other schools. i ended up practially pleading with him to look at my expereince, passion and grade trends

what i wish i would have said in a calm, positive, and light hearted manner is look at how i have done in my upper division classes, if my cc sucked, i could have not done well in my upper div classes. i would say something along these lines and don't worry to much about it, if they let me in after the horrible interview, you should be in good shape 😍