SUNY Interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jesskiss312

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

I have my interview with SUNY next monday and I was just thinking about questions they could possibly ask me. They may mention that I have taken a few classes away from my home school (clearly so they would be easier). I wanted to know if anyone knows of what I should say that would sound good.Thanks!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

jesskiss312 said:
hey guys,

I have my interview with SUNY next monday and I was just thinking about questions they could possibly ask me. They may mention that I have taken a few classes away from my home school (clearly so they would be easier). I wanted to know if anyone knows of what I should say that would sound good.Thanks!! :)

SUNY oh SUNY! so my interview with SUNY was 2 years ago and it went ...not to well, but i still got in and then rejected them ;) Dr. J(honston?/honson?) was pretty fixated on my transfer status (i had transfered from community college to Cal) i was pretty shocked by this because i had not encountered it from other schools. i ended up practially pleading with him to look at my expereince, passion and grade trends

what i wish i would have said in a calm, positive, and light hearted manner is look at how i have done in my upper division classes, if my cc sucked, i could have not done well in my upper div classes. i would say something along these lines and don't worry to much about it, if they let me in after the horrible interview, you should be in good shape :love: