SUNY Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EyeOpener

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a new user here!

I was just wondering... Has anybody ever been interviewed at SUNY and gotten rejected?

I have an interview coming up and I'm getting nervous!

Members don't see this ad.

To answer your question, yes.

Hi all, I'm a new user here!

I was just wondering... Has anybody ever been interviewed at SUNY and gotten rejected?

I have an interview coming up and I'm getting nervous!

If this is your first post here, meaning that this is your first question, i think its a bad question to be asking...

Take your mind off of people getting rejected and completely 100% know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that you will do great during your interview and get into SUNY.

I can't stress enough how you need to stay positive for your optometry school interview.

I got into SUNY for 2009.

Members don't see this ad :)
If this is your first post here, meaning that this is your first question, i think its a bad question to be asking...

Take your mind off of people getting rejected and completely 100% know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that you will do great during your interview and get into SUNY.

I can't stress enough how you need to stay positive for your optometry school interview.

I got into SUNY for 2009.

Agreed. I don't know the specific numbers of how many they interview vs how many they accept, but getting an interview in the first place obviously shows that they're interested in you and you meet their academic needs. They wouldn't waste the time and energy to interview you if that weren't the case.

Many people get nervous before interviews and that's completely normal, but if you've worked hard enough to get an interview at SUNY, it would be silly to blow it because of some nerves. Sure, they may ask you difficult questions, however IHMO, the most important aspect of the interview has little to do with the words that come out of your mouth, it's how you present yourself.

Confidence is key. Make them believe you're the asset they're missing and they would be LUCKY to have you! It worked for me ;)

Hi Everyone, I am new to this network and I'm wondering if anyone has applied to the school in Puerto Rico? Thanks:)

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

I know I should be & will be going into the interview with as much confidence as I can muster! I just wanted to get a feel for what the stats were for people getting asked for interviews/getting accepted.

Hopefully I'll be joining some of you in 2009! :)