SUNY letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idoctobe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
had anyone else received the wonderful waitlist letter from SUNY? what is this about??:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

pretty much how the admin committee has created an alternate list and they are inviting me to remain a candidate on this select list. i can secrue a spot by paying $100. UGH!!:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
pretty much how the admin committee has created an alternate list and they are inviting me to remain a candidate on this select list. i can secrue a spot by paying $100. UGH!!:scared:

does the letter tell you what spot you are on the list or just that you're on it.

the letter didnt mention anything about rank. just says to basically pay up to secure a spot and i guess they will say something after that? never heard of this..have you guys?:confused:

ICO told me this was a possible outcome of my interview. They said that after the class was full they would rank the alternate list and then if spots opened up they would fill them with people from the alternate list. These spots would come from students they accept not taking the seat they were given in the class for whatever reason (most likely going to another school).

They said they could take people from that list as late as the day before classes start. I don't know for sure if this is the same for SUNY, but that is what I know.

ICO told me this was a possible outcome of my interview. They said that after the class was full they would rank the alternate list and then if spots opened up they would fill them with people from the alternate list. These spots would come from students they accept not taking the seat they were given in the class for whatever reason (most likely going to another school).

They said they could take people from that list as late as the day before classes start. I don't know for sure if this is the same for SUNY, but that is what I know.

this is also what Dr. Johnston told me after my interview at SUNY