SUNY Optometry Deposit/Matriculation Fee

Started by ODS15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ODS15

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!
I was recently interviewed at SUNY Optometry, and was placed on hold.
I was just wondering how much is the required deposit to save a seat, if I do get accepted?
How much time do we have, to send that in?
What is the refund policy?
Are the deposits due by April 1?
Im just trying to figure out when they will have an estimate of how many students are actually attending SUNY. Because I know some students pay their deposits at multiple schools to save a seat.

(I know that for PCO the first deposit is due jan 15, and the second is due april 1) so by Jan 15 they kind of have an idea of how many students so far will be attending Pco VS. just holding the seat)

Any idea by when the class starts filling up for SUNY?
Thanks for your help!
 
SUNY's deposit is $750 and you have to make the deposit within 30 days upon receiving acceptance.

Thank You for ur reply!
Do you know what is their refund policy? Is it up until April 1st to get a full refund back?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!
I was recently interviewed at SUNY Optometry, and was placed on hold.
I was just wondering how much is the required deposit to save a seat, if I do get accepted?
How much time do we have, to send that in?
What is the refund policy?
Are the deposits due by April 1?
Im just trying to figure out when they will have an estimate of how many students are actually attending SUNY. Because I know some students pay their deposits at multiple schools to save a seat.

(I know that for PCO the first deposit is due jan 15, and the second is due april 1) so by Jan 15 they kind of have an idea of how many students so far will be attending Pco VS. just holding the seat)

Any idea by when the class starts filling up for SUNY?
Thanks for your help!

It is 100% refundable by May 1st (pretty rare for a school to do this).