SUNY updates?

Started by idoctobe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

idoctobe

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey does anyone know how waitlisted people stand at SUNY right now? are they done interviewing? when will waitlisted people know where they stand? i hate the wait!:scared:
 
I was on "hold" back in Feb and I got my acceptance letter on Feb 28! Not sure how full the class size is. There were 15 seats left back when I was at my interview.
 
They're still interviewing, b/c mine's this week. I'm pretty sure this is the last week though so hopefully you won't be waiting much longer.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am also giving up my spot. People who want 100% of their deposit back must request it before April 1st, so I'm guessing the list should be moving shortly after that time.