SUNY Upstate Interview

Started by Ashley33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an invitation for interview too. It will be a Multiple Mini Interview and we have to write 1 essay during the interview. Does anyone know any topic might be the question of the essay?
 
Anyone on here have their interview on 1/20. I'm interviewing tomorrow on 1/27 and was just wondering how things went?
 
I received an invitation for interview too. It will be a Multiple Mini Interview and we have to write 1 essay during the interview. Does anyone know any topic might be the question of the essay?


Would you be able to tell me anything about how the MMI or the essays were?
 
Hi
Anyone who post comments on this thread, can you tell me how you guys prepare for the MMI interview? I will have an interview very soon and try to prepare for it. But didn`t find much PT related info online.