SUNY Upstate on Dec. 17

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmcnyc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
will anyone be at suny upstate on the 16 or 17 of dec.?

Members don't see this ad.

jmc

is it me or does no one reply to our SUNY upstate messages. I think most of the people on this site are from the left coast??

anyway, i will be attending upstate next fall. its a really nice place and really cheap. if you arent from ny, they make you a ny resident after the first year. so you only pay the high tuition for one year. not bad. they really do care and they really do take care of you....big plus in my book.

it has a family feel to it there. it is the only place i have been accepted so far. rejected at rochester and still waiting on many others.

so drop me a line and let me know how things go or if you have any questions. take care and good luck

brian

I am waiting to hear about interview from them - I've found the school slow in sending out invites, as I consider myself a fairly good candidate - but I'm eager to see the school and facilities - glad to hear good things about it

Members don't see this ad :)
How long have you been waiting jdm? I was complete there the day they asked for an interview invite. I thought the school was very nice, it's just the weather that troubles me - and yes, I am from the West Coast.

Andrew

Brian20,

thanks for the reply...from what i hear the school seems great. any words of advice about the interview??
btw could you reccomend a hotel in the area?