SUNY Upstate Secondary Application

Started by BU Bearcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BU Bearcat

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's a bunch of additional questions on the secondary application for Suny Upstate on the DPT app but none are specific as far as the length. I called the woman and she said that there are questions that require an essay but none of the questions show that.

Anyone else know the answer to this? Thanks in advance.
 
So I sort of figured it out the hard way. That is, I wrote WAY too much and had to go back and shorten my answers. It looks like they top off at around 1,800 characters (with spaces).