SUNY Upstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmota

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any out of staters that have gotten interviews? my friend got a letter in the mail friday saying she was complete on friday and then a call on monday for an interview. that seemed like a VERY quick turnaround for an OOSer with mediocre stats. I should be complete any day now and am wondering if their turnaround is that quick all the time (for in staters too i guess) lemme know. thanks
-mota

Members don't see this ad.

I'm out of state and I had a really quick turn around from my complete notification to my interview invitation. I think I sent my materials in and got an interview within a week.

I'm oos and received my invite 2 days after being complete...

Members don't see this ad :)
What were your stats to get an interview to SUNY?

just sent all my upstate stuff in today. so we'll see how quickly i get it.

yourmom25 said:
just sent all my upstate stuff in today. so we'll see how quickly i get it.

you sound awfully confident. i just got put on HOLD, f*ck that.
-mota

DaMota said:
-mota
haha no i'm actually not very confident. i just gotta keep myself going...how did you get placed on hold? by email?

yourmom25 said:
haha no i'm actually not very confident. i just gotta keep myself going...how did you get placed on hold? by email?

snail. no letter about being complete.
-mota

:-( sorry mota. that's disappointing.

DaMota said:
-mota

Yeah man...I feel ya. I got put on hold recently because of my MCAT marks I'm guessing. Do they even reject people right away or is it all labeled on hold?