SUNY vs. PCO

Started by AfterMath
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AfterMath

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be enrolling in a 3/4 program with either SUNY or PCO this fall but I need to decide which one I want to go to by Febuary. I was wondering if anyone could compare the two colleges. The biggest that I would like to know is how much is SUNY compared to PCO including rent. I really want to go to SUNY but I am afraid I won't be able to afford it. Thanks a lot for you help!
 
I will be enrolling in a 3/4 program with either SUNY or PCO this fall but I need to decide which one I want to go to by Febuary. I was wondering if anyone could compare the two colleges. The biggest that I would like to know is how much is SUNY compared to PCO including rent. I really want to go to SUNY but I am afraid I won't be able to afford it. Thanks a lot for you help!


if i get accepted to PCO.. im choosing pco and ill tell u why.

NBEO( given in the 3rd year, more clinically based)... PCO has a spectacular clinical program. everyone i talked to that went to PCO loves it. i like it too.
its an old school in a old neighboorhood, but i give them a thumbs up ( 5 out of 5 stars)

:laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad