Suny

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idoc2b

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone called suny after their review meeting this week? Did the school give out any information about acceptances?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

idoc2b said:
Has anyone called suny after their review meeting this week? Did the school give out any information about acceptances?
Thanks

yes hi i heard back, i was waitlisted but did not get in :(

blueyes said:
yes hi i heard back, i was waitlisted but did not get in :(

Sorry I'm just a little confused. Were you actually waitlisted, or were you put on hold? I'm just curious because I was on hold, and now I'm on the alternate list. Did you receive a rejection letter?
(Isn't it sad how we analyze every word when we're waiting to hear of our rejection/admission?)

Members don't see this ad :)
irisheyes11 said:
Sorry I'm just a little confused. Were you actually waitlisted, or were you put on hold? I'm just curious because I was on hold, and now I'm on the alternate list. Did you receive a rejection letter?
(Isn't it sad how we analyze every word when we're waiting to hear of our rejection/admission?)
sorry my mistake i was on hold

irisheyes11 said:

I'm on the alternate list as well

Did any of you alternate list people find out your ranks yet? How many do you think they'll take off the alternate list? The schools don't like to guess numbers :)

irisheyes11 said:
Did any of you alternate list people find out your ranks yet? How many do you think they'll take off the alternate list? The schools don't like to guess numbers :)

I found out today that my rank is 10th .
The admissions office said that the no. of people that get accepted from the alternate list has varied from 2 to 15
what about you guys ?