Suny?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys!! I called the admissions office at SUNY to check on the status of my application. The lady on the phone said they reviewed my file and a letter has been sent out. Ha, I asked the lady what the letter says and she says she doesn't know...ah, could it be the bearer of bad news? BOO! Anybody with a similar situation??

p.s. happy holidays!

mary

Members don't see this ad.

i emailed dr. johnston and he told me what the letter said lol. if you're really curious, that could work

thanks! do u mind telling me what your letter said?

where would I get his email? haha, I don't want to make a fool of myself ..=P

mary

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the same thing happen. Then i got an empty envelope from them so i called again, then a few days later the letter finally arrived saying i was rejected, flat out. Bummer, but totally meant to be since ill be attending osu next year!

OMG?!?!?! r u serious????? Did you have an interview with them at all?

hey guys!! I called the admissions office at SUNY to check on the status of my application. The lady on the phone said they reviewed my file and a letter has been sent out. Ha, I asked the lady what the letter says and she says she doesn't know...ah, could it be the bearer of bad news? BOO! Anybody with a similar situation??

p.s. happy holidays!

mary

what exactly is your situation? did you get interviewed? how many days have you been waiting since the interview?

thanks! do u mind telling me what your letter said?

where would I get his email? haha, I don't want to make a fool of myself ..=P

mary
the letter just told me to call the 800 number to set up an interview

what exactly is your situation? did you get interviewed? how many days have you been waiting since the interview?

no no, I didn't get an interview yet. I called to check to make sure my application is complete. The lady who answered just said the committee reviewed the file and a letter has been sent out. She said she didn't know what the letter said. I don't know what it means. Ahh!

mary

if your stats are on par with suny's average, then the letter should be something like a request to you to set up an interview at suny. nothing to sweat about.

if your stats are on par with suny's average, then the letter should be something like a request to you to set up an interview at suny. nothing to sweat about.

that's what im afraid of...my OAT scores are very very borderline if not below...boo. I guess we just have to wait and find out.