You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Super Bowl XLIII, Who ya got?
Started by FAMUPharmD09
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Neither. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got Biochem, Microbiology/Immunology, and Pharmacoeconomics to study...
The worst thing about it is Im a former college football player. Pharmacy school is sucking the hobbys out of me and replacing it with lard!!
The worst thing about it is Im a former college football player. Pharmacy school is sucking the hobbys out of me and replacing it with lard!!
Just for the heck of it, I'm going against the grain on this one.
Cards 27-17
Cards 27-17
I got evening shift, 1-11. Yay for seniority.
Saints over da Bears.. 21-17!
Oh wait...they're in the same conference..
Oh wait...they're in the same conference..
I'm rooting for the Steelers, but we are gonna have a pool during the game and I'm probably going to be putting money on the Cardinals. I'll be happy either way the game turns out.
I say Steelers win 24-13.
I say Steelers win 24-13.
Every single didactic year we had an exam super bowl monday
thats why you bombard the teacher with questions via email the day before, maybe they would learn.
bummer, we have 1 too, but its easy
Go Cowboys!
Cheer on those lowly Cards who had a better season than you, and made history in beating you in the regular season. I'm cheering the Cards because it's been way too long since they won a championship (when they were in Chicago), and because the Steelers win in 2005 vs. the Seahawks was full of bad referee calls in their favour.
I got evening shift, 1-11. Yay for seniority.
Got TiVo? DVR?
Every single didactic year we had an exam super bowl monday
Were you posting from the plane?! 😱
Hey Cject! Enjoying your favorite Bob Costas pre-game specials?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no way...costas is a homo! I do enjoy dan patrick and keith olbermann together (when they are talking sports and not politics)Hey Cject! Enjoying your favorite Bob Costas pre-game specials?
no way...costas is a homo! I do enjoy dan patrick and keith olbermann together (when they are talking sports and not politics)
Springsteen rocks.
So, do any of you know who gave the winning coach, Mike Tomlin, his first coaching job?
So, do any of you know who gave the winning coach, Mike Tomlin, his first coaching job?
Tony Dungy, although I am sure you are alluding to something like his first high school job or something.....
EDIT: Damn it, Bill Stewart, whatever.
So, do any of you know who gave the winning coach, Mike Tomlin, his first coaching job?
I'm going to take a wild guess and say WVU??? 😛
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Were you posting from the plane?! 😱![]()
I don't recall... chances are it was from an airport or while taxi-ing.
I'm going to take a wild guess and say WVU??? 😛
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Coach Stew, baby.
Hahahaha.
The ******* Pittsburgh media was going on about how people are classier than "elsewhere" where they turn over cars and set couches on fire (an obvious jab at WVU...because they hate us up in Yinzer town) and that the celebrations will be civil. As I type the idiots in Oakland are setting couches on fire trying to be WVU. ****ing posers. Hahahaha.
The ******* Pittsburgh media was going on about how people are classier than "elsewhere" where they turn over cars and set couches on fire (an obvious jab at WVU...because they hate us up in Yinzer town) and that the celebrations will be civil. As I type the idiots in Oakland are setting couches on fire trying to be WVU. ****ing posers. Hahahaha.
Last edited:
Booyah, for a second I was scared the Cardinals would win because then I'd have to deal with trash talking for a week, but now I'm the one dealing out the trash talk.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 3K
