Super Bowl

Started by Ludicolo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ludicolo

Fib Hunter
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody catch the PRP reference?

A few of my friends and I are all watching the big game. Before the game starts one of the NBC sideline reporters mentions that one of the Steeler receivers underwent a "blood concentrating" injection for his sprained knee.

I yelled out "PRP!" Everyone in the room (mostly non-medical people) looked at me funny. I proceeded to give an impromptu lecture on the procedure. Later on I led a discussion on the Arizona Cardinal running back's kinesio taping.

I'm such a nerd. 😳
 
Anybody catch the PRP reference?

A few of my friends and I are all watching the big game. Before the game starts one of the NBC sideline reporters mentions that one of the Steeler receivers underwent a "blood concentrating" injection for his sprained knee.

I yelled out "PRP!" Everyone in the room (mostly non-medical people) looked at me funny. I proceeded to give an impromptu lecture on the procedure. Later on I led a discussion on the Arizona Cardinal running back's kinesio taping.

I'm such a nerd. 😳

Yeah I heard that.. Ward was still not 100% though even with the treatment. There's only so much you can do I guess.

HOw the Arizona DE Laboy plays with a torn biceps in a big brace, or any NFL player can play through these types of injuries is literally beyond me -- these are truly superhuman guys.

Go Steelers!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad