Super Mario Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Ads

jUxTaPoSiTiOn

10+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2004
    I felt ashamed that I never beat the 1st Mario Bros game...I feel better I'm not alone

I downloaded "Nesticle" (a Nintendo Emulator) back in 1999 and havent played with it for a long time. I "rediscovered" it a couple of days ago and started to play the NES games I loved as a kid....I still can't beat Mike Tyson at Punch Out!

MechE

Med School's Slave
    5+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Apr 4, 2004
    1. Medical Student
      MasterShakeDO said:
      Ever see the video of the guy beating SMB3 in 10 minutes? It's sick.
      10 min?!? Is that even possible? I know you can warp to the last level pretty easily, but just doing that would take more than ten minutes.

Sirius Black

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      May 6, 2003
      Tampa Bay
        Dude, don't you know about the warp zone in Level 4-2? It takes you straight to Level 8! And then if you lose all your lives, you can hold down A while pushing Start on the title screen to continue at Level 8 again! I can't believe I remember all this!

Weider

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Jan 21, 2005
          MasterShakeDO said:
          Ever see the video of the guy beating SMB3 in 10 minutes? It's sick.

Oh, I remember watching that. That was crazy. He kept on getting extra guys by bouncing off the bullets. That guy was flawless at that game.

Weider

10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          Jan 21, 2005
            Sirius Black said:
            Dude, don't you know about the warp zone in Level 4-2? It takes you straight to Level 8! And then if you lose all your lives, you can hold down A while pushing Start on the title screen to continue at Level 8 again! I can't believe I remember all this!

Man, I can't believe you remember that either. Although I do remember how you can keep getting tons of extra guys at the ends of some levels. I thought I was cool when I was younger :cool:

omelette1230

10+ Year Member
            7+ Year Member
            Dec 22, 2004
              yea its true-on the site big-boys.com theres a clip of a guy beating the game in 10 min. i remember seeing it a while back.

this is the kind of speedy and creative decision making that future physicians need to have. im gonna go practice right now.

:D

gbiz

10+ Year Member
              7+ Year Member
              Dec 13, 2004
              MI
              1. Resident [Any Field]
                That was the last Mario game I ever beat. I first bead SMW for SNES... its fricken easy to beat but the most fun of any of the mario games if you do the entire game... then I beat SMB3, then SMB2, then SMB1. So I guess the first was the hardest to beat?

I finally just last year beat the second game on the Original Legend of Zelda for NES... you know when they change the world and levels.

About the Ads
                Status
                Not open for further replies.