Superman

Started by drmhyde
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drmhyde

Michael Hyde, O.D.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've always wondered what kinda of retinal exam findings we'd see. Then there's the whole dilation/ laser beam eyes going off problem. I'd have to charge him for melted equipment...don't you think?
 
I've always wondered what kinda of retinal exam findings we'd see. Then there's the whole dilation/ laser beam eyes going off problem. I'd have to charge him for melted equipment...don't you think?

Same goes for Cyclops of the X-men...

So um drmhyde just curious, what's with the multiple posts? 😕
 
Same goes for Cyclops of the X-men...

So um drmhyde just curious, what's with the multiple posts? 😕

A.D.D. plain and simple. Plus this web-board needs a kick in the arse!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A.D.D. plain and simple. Plus this web-board needs a kick in the arse!

very true 😀 the board has been extra quiet. I need something to take my mind off the admissions stuff.