Supervisor info on AACOMAS Application?

Started by tiffxp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tiffxp

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!

Just a quick question regarding the supervisor info from Experience section- are you allowed to use ex coworker's contact info? Like I haven't talk to my previous supervisor for years while I am still in touch with my former colleague so I feel like it will be better to have her verify the work experience. Isn't it kinda odd to send my former boss an email out of nowhere and ask for his permission to list his information in my application?

Any input will be awesome! Thank you 🙂