Supp apps and fees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yuppers

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some schools have their supp apps available online... when should we complete and send those out (if we are done with the AADSAS app)?
Also when do we pay the schools the additional application fees?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Some schools have their supp apps available online... when should we complete and send those out (if we are done with the AADSAS app)?
Also when do we pay the schools the additional application fees?
Thanks.

Here, gatorgrl gave me this link the other day that says when and what schools want as far as secondary apps and fees.

http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio...ents/2010SupplementalTableCompleteList(2).pdf

Some schools want secondary fees at the same time as AADSAS, some want you to wait until an admissions officer contacts you. And there's only a few who actually want a supplemental application at the same time as AADSAS too (UPenn off the top of my head is one of them).

So we should just wait until the dental schools get the AADSAS app or do you mean when we submit the app?

Members don't see this ad :)
So we should just wait until the dental schools get the AADSAS app or do you mean when we submit the app?

I'm not sure any more...the way it says, I think it sounds like we should send in supp fees to the schools that want them after we submit...but now some people are saying we were supposed to wait until AADSAS says our app was mailed...whatever it is, it is very unclear!