Supp. or Sec. apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

sumluck

I am under the impression that most schools will send you the secondary or supplemental apps after they have recieved your fees and your completed AADSAS w/ DAT. Is this correct? Or are there some schools that have their secondary's available on their websites and don't mind if those are sent in before your AADSAS has been viewed? This wouldn't make much sense, but it would be nice to get a start on those if at all possible.

If there are schools that allow this, does anybody know which ones do?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

sumluck said:
I am under the impression that most schools will send you the secondary or supplemental apps after they have recieved your fees and your completed AADSAS w/ DAT. Is this correct? Or are there some schools that have their secondary's available on their websites and don't mind if those are sent in before your AADSAS has been viewed? This wouldn't make much sense, but it would be nice to get a start on those if at all possible.

Thanks

holy ****, nice stats...where are you applying?

sgdorfl90 said:
holy ****, nice stats...where are you applying?

UW, Columbia, Harvard, UCLA, U of P, Univ. of Michigan, Univ. of Minnesota, Marquette, Case, ASDOH, Univ. of Maryland, Buffalo...

sumluck said:

Thanks

Please read:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=300755