supplement essay,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bryanmtran

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for the supplement essay. some schools limit you to 1 page per question but I just wondering what is a good length for one question?
 
only you can answer that. say whatever it is you need to say and avoid fluff.
For the school that I am applying to, they said the supplement essay must be 1 page, 12 font either single or double space.
I might be overthinking, I am doing my in single space because I have more to write, but not sure if that will look bad cuz its long and cramped in a single space ( the supplement must be mailed )

THX