Supplement Questions/Challenges Pharmacists will face

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eskyesther

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do I answer what challenges will pharmacists face in the upcoming year and what will you do to overcome it?

I did some research on it, but just not quite sure what to do.

Some I got from research are: under staff, chain store take over pharmacist, and lack of positions .....

But I am not sure what should I put..

Thx
 
eskyesther, I would suggest reading around - pick pharmacy news sources. Choose one that you feel you can write compellingly about, ideally something you can make a personal connection to.

Edit: Is this a practice PCAT question, or for your supplemental essay?