Quantcast

Supplemental App. Essay Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GrignardRX

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
"Other than formal coursework, how have your experiences (e.g. extra-curricular activities, volunteer experiences, work, etc.) prepared you for pharmacy school?"

I don't like this question. I'm stumped. Help please. Any ideas or suggestions?

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
"Other than formal coursework, how have your experiences (e.g. extra-curricular activities, volunteer experiences, work, etc.) prepared you for pharmacy school?"

I don't like this question. I'm stumped. Help please. Any ideas or suggestions?

I'm going to gag as I type this...but you can go off on a tangent like this...

Independent effort of formal coursework has prepared me for the didactic aspect of the pharmacy school perhaps.. but my extra-curricular activity involved teamwork to achieve a common goal... blah blah.. then talk about how pharmacy being a part of a healthcare team for the benefit of patients..

Get it?

GrignardRX

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank you Zpack. I was thinking something along those lines too. I was stumped because they said pharmacy SCHOOL. I wasn't sure if i could talk about how the experiences prepared me for the pharmacy career as a whole or if they just wanted me to concentrate on how it prepared me for their school.

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank you Zpack. I was thinking something along those lines too. I was stumped because they said pharmacy SCHOOL. I wasn't sure if i could talk about how the experiences prepared me for the pharmacy career as a whole or if they just wanted me to concentrate on how it prepared me for their school.

Well... 3rd and 4th year...you may be doing clinicals... where you'll be a part of the team..