Supplemental App. Essay Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GrignardRX

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Other than formal coursework, how have your experiences (e.g. extra-curricular activities, volunteer experiences, work, etc.) prepared you for pharmacy school?"

I don't like this question. I'm stumped. Help please. Any ideas or suggestions?
 
"Other than formal coursework, how have your experiences (e.g. extra-curricular activities, volunteer experiences, work, etc.) prepared you for pharmacy school?"

I don't like this question. I'm stumped. Help please. Any ideas or suggestions?

I'm going to gag as I type this...but you can go off on a tangent like this...

Independent effort of formal coursework has prepared me for the didactic aspect of the pharmacy school perhaps.. but my extra-curricular activity involved teamwork to achieve a common goal... blah blah.. then talk about how pharmacy being a part of a healthcare team for the benefit of patients..

Get it?
 
Thank you Zpack. I was thinking something along those lines too. I was stumped because they said pharmacy SCHOOL. I wasn't sure if i could talk about how the experiences prepared me for the pharmacy career as a whole or if they just wanted me to concentrate on how it prepared me for their school.
 
Thank you Zpack. I was thinking something along those lines too. I was stumped because they said pharmacy SCHOOL. I wasn't sure if i could talk about how the experiences prepared me for the pharmacy career as a whole or if they just wanted me to concentrate on how it prepared me for their school.


Well... 3rd and 4th year...you may be doing clinicals... where you'll be a part of the team..