Supplemental App Picture

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Muggs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was just wondering if a suit+tie is a must for the supplemental app picture that some dental schools require.

Members don't see this ad.

Not at all. I sent in my passport photo and I was wearing a gray cardigan in mine.

Was just wondering if a suit+tie is a must for the supplemental app picture that some dental schools require.

Even if it's not required, wouldn't you want to present yourself to the adcoms in a professional manner? Shirt and tie would look good!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm probably using my senior portrait, as I still look EXACTLY the same! Haha

This is an open invitation for everyone to post your pictures here for community approval before submitting them. Surely we can all agree on attire, lighting, quality, home vs passport vs professional (remember when someone did that on here?), angles, smile quality, etc. Guaranteed acceptance!

When in doubt, overdress....from the shoulders up, anyway.

This is an open invitation for everyone to post your pictures here for community approval before submitting them. Surely we can all agree on attire, lighting, quality, home vs passport vs professional (remember when someone did that on here?), angles, smile quality, etc. Guaranteed acceptance!

When in doubt, overdress....from the shoulders up, anyway.

Pajama pants on the bottom. :cool:

I did a shirt and tie, I mean you are applying to professional school, not a summer job at the water park.

I actually used my facebook profile pic where I was wearing just a plain blue tee... got into the school that I sent the picture too, therefore I don't think it really matters.