Supplemental application etiquette?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The Recoverer

Poppin' Bottles
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, sorry for cluttering up the forums with this simple question.

My supplemental applications have to be mailed and are several pages (8 or 9 pages). Is it OK to staple them? or should I just fold them up unstapled? 😕

Thanks!😀
 
Hi guys, sorry for cluttering up the forums with this simple question.

My supplemental applications have to be mailed and are several pages (8 or 9 pages). Is it OK to staple them? or should I just fold them up unstapled? 😕

Thanks!😀
stapling them wont hurt you chances of getting in. I think you're just a little too stressed out...lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stapling them wont hurt you chances of getting in. I think you're just a little too stressed out...lol
hahah thank you!

I put mine in one of those folders with clear front and back and plastic sides to hold papers together. >,< I doubt it would make ANY difference whatsoever, but it made me feel more professional. lol

http://www.stationery-depot.com/pic/File-Folder/Clear-FILE-CLIP-20043787408.jpg

Oogin, with geniuses like you in the applicant pool, I think my chances are slim to none:laugh: