supplemental application for maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mstoothlady2012

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have a question is it ok to submit applicaiton fee before even filling out supplemental application?do they always send secondary application to you? or only if they consider you & if you meet all the requirements?...because some schools say to wait until admission office contacts us & then fill out the supplemental application but they want the application fee when you submit AADSAS....that does not make sense. Should i just send in the application fee when i submit my supplemental application?

like for example

University of MarylandDeadline Date: January 1
Telephone: (410) 706-7472
Fax: (410) 706-0945
Email: [email protected]
http://www.dental.umaryland.edu

Contact Person:
University of Maryland Dental School
Office of Admissions
6th Floor South - Room 6410
650 West Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21201-1586

Send these materials to the dental school At the Same Time you send AADSAS materials:
  • Application fee $75
  • Official DAT scores
Send these materials to the dental school Only When an Admission Officer Contacts You:
  • Supplemental application
  • Recommendations letters from Health Professors Committee or from two-science faculty (Biology, Chemistry)

Members don't see this ad.

hi -- i sent the fee to maryland along with my aadsas app. i think they want to receive the fee prior to sending the secondary app.

Maryland sends a supplemental application if invited to interview.

jB!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Maryland sends a supplemental application if invited to interview.

jB!:)

So I guess supplemental application has nothing to do with the application fee? So go ahead and pay up? Is that what you are implying?

So I guess supplemental application has nothing to do with the application fee? So go ahead and pay up? Is that what you are implying?

Yep, pay now & if/when you receive an interview invite you will be asked to fill out a supplement application (it's short & painless :))

jb!:)