Supplemental application question

Started by kstew12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kstew12

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I am working on my PTCAS application and was wondering about the time frame supplemental applications. I know that they have to be submitted first, but does it matter when you submit the supplemental applications? Should I wait to do them right before I submit my PTCAS application or can I submit them months in advance?

Thank you!
 
Supple me metals do not have to be submitted first. I submitted my ptcas application 2 weeks ago and it was sent to the schools Tuesday. I did all my supplemental applications yesterday.
 
it doesn't matter. I would try to send them both in as early as you can. Then make sure to call a week later to check up on them. They give you a reason to call and speak with admissions which is never a bad thing.