1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Supplemental Application

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by The real 007, Aug 23, 2015.

1. The real 007

Pre-Dental
    So I have received all of my supplementals except Midwestern Illinois. So its been ten days since my application has been mailed out and still no word. How long does it take to get the supplemental from this school?

rhodes1210 likes this.
  2. Bucks783

Pre-Dental
    Give them a call. I reached out to them a few times when my LORs werent processing and they were very helpful and friendly

pulltheleverkronk likes this.
  3. The real 007

Pre-Dental
    Oh I am i'm way to impatient to wait.

4. jb305305

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi guys, I sent my AADSAS app. Sep. 3rd. The DAT scores nor letters or recommendation still haven't been linked up, but I already got Boston University's supplemental and sent it in. I have only gotten their supplemental application and applied to 15 schools in total. Is this normal?

5. PocketRocket

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    everyone gets bostons sup before anything is verified

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...