Supplemental Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The real 007

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have received all of my supplementals except Midwestern Illinois. So its been ten days since my application has been mailed out and still no word. How long does it take to get the supplemental from this school?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Give them a call. I reached out to them a few times when my LORs werent processing and they were very helpful and friendly

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, I sent my AADSAS app. Sep. 3rd. The DAT scores nor letters or recommendation still haven't been linked up, but I already got Boston University's supplemental and sent it in. I have only gotten their supplemental application and applied to 15 schools in total. Is this normal?

Hi guys, I sent my AADSAS app. Sep. 3rd. The DAT scores nor letters or recommendation still haven't been linked up, but I already got Boston University's supplemental and sent it in. I have only gotten their supplemental application and applied to 15 schools in total. Is this normal?

everyone gets bostons sup before anything is verified