• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

thesituation559

Ready for whatever
Jul 21, 2011
Status
Pharmacy Student
Is it okay to send them in before taking the PCAT? I'm taking the PCAT late September. I just sent my transcripts to pharmcas and I'm going to wait until they calculate my GPA before I start the supplemental application. My GPA should be calculated before I take the pcat and i want to send the application in asap. So do I have to wait for my PCAT scores before sending the application? Thanks in advance

xNeenax

Delano's Minion
Apr 19, 2011
Chicago, MI
Status
Is it okay to send them in before taking the PCAT? I'm taking the PCAT late September. I just sent my transcripts to pharmcas and I'm going to wait until they calculate my GPA before I start the supplemental application. My GPA should be calculated before I take the pcat and i want to send the application in asap. So do I have to wait for my PCAT scores before sending the application? Thanks in advance
You can go ahead and send it, as long as your application has your CID then it's good to go.

About the Ads