Supplemental Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thesituation559

Ready for whatever
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it okay to send them in before taking the PCAT? I'm taking the PCAT late September. I just sent my transcripts to pharmcas and I'm going to wait until they calculate my GPA before I start the supplemental application. My GPA should be calculated before I take the pcat and i want to send the application in asap. So do I have to wait for my PCAT scores before sending the application? Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Is it okay to send them in before taking the PCAT? I'm taking the PCAT late September. I just sent my transcripts to pharmcas and I'm going to wait until they calculate my GPA before I start the supplemental application. My GPA should be calculated before I take the pcat and i want to send the application in asap. So do I have to wait for my PCAT scores before sending the application? Thanks in advance

You can go ahead and send it, as long as your application has your CID then it's good to go.