Supplemental Essay Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xplozno8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just submitted my primary application with all my transcripts and references received by PharmCas. How long does it take to get the supplemental application? Is there somewhere I can find the essays to get a head start?

Thanks for all your guys' help! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I just submitted my primary application with all my transcripts and references received by PharmCas. How long does it take to get the supplemental application? Is there somewhere I can find the essays to get a head start?

Thanks for all your guys' help! :)

Depends on the school, which one are you asking about specifically? Some schools require that you submit the supplemental with the PharmCAS and some will extend an invitation to you to do their supplemental if they like what they see on your PharmCAS.
You should look up the school on pharmCAS website and see if they require supplemental w/ PharmCAS or they will personally invite you :)

The time of supplementary application depend on the university you are applying for, check their website, I am filling out the supplementary application form of Roseman university and struggling with the essay questions, like ;...."Why would a student in Roseman University’s Pharm.D. program want you to be a member of her/his team?" anybody can help me please! :luck:

The time of supplementary application depend on the university you are applying for, check their website, I am filling out the supplementary application form of Roseman university and struggling with the essay questions, like ;...."Why would a student in Roseman University’s Pharm.D. program want you to be a member of her/his team?" anybody can help me please! :luck:

What exactly are you struggling with? The writing? The answer?