Supplemental Essay Questions

Started by ASdpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ASdpt

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying to PT schools for this term and my plan is to apply early decision to a school. If I do not get accepted early decision, I will like to apply to other schools as regular admission. I am wondering if I need to complete all of the supplemental essays that are required by the schools that I would be applying to for regular admission before e-submitting my application for my early decision school. If I do not get accepted early decision, will I be able to complete the supplemental essays required for the schools I will be applying to for regular admission or do I need to complete them before I e-submit for early decision? Thank you so much for your help!