Supplemental essays

Started by pharm89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm89

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When a school states a limit (one page for example) on their spplemental question what do you think would be an exceptable length? (especially if the question is very similar to what you answered in your personal statement)

Would half of page be appropriate if you feel you answered the question or do you think they want you to do on and on in order to write about one page.

I was thinking as long as I used the 5 paragraph format on my personal statement, I could just write a longer paragraph to answer their supplemental question.

What do you guys think.
Thanks. 🙂
 
a 5 paragraph essay?? Are you proving a thesis in your essay?? I don't think 5 paragraph essay format relates to the personal statement.