supplemental fees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prydA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok quick questions...

in AADSAS under the supplemental info.. when it says to send a fee,
who are you supposed to make the check out to? and which address do i send it to?

thanks a lot guys!

Members don't see this ad.

ok quick questions...

in AADSAS under the supplemental info.. when it says to send a fee,
who are you supposed to make the check out to? and which address do i send it to?

thanks a lot guys!

Go to each school's website. They usually have specific requirements.

For the ones that say on AADSAS "send at the same time you send your AADSAS app", I made the check out to "xxxx school of dentisry".....and addressed it to the office of admissions. Included in the envelope with the check was a small "note" which stated my name, AADSAS ID#, and a statement notifying admissions the date I submitted AADSAS, and that DAT scores will arrive when I take the test end of July. Some schools also wanted the DAT scores immediately, but since i'm taking in July, I made sure to let them know when I sent my checks.

note: this was only to schools where it said "send check/scores at the same time you send AADSAS"........the others it says "wait until admissions contacts you to give directions".....for those....do what it says.

Members don't see this ad :)
For schools that want the supplemental stuff later, how long until they ask you? And is it by mail or email? Maybe it depends on the school.

It depends on the school. Some are typically really fast (Case) and some are typically really slow (UDM).