cjf

10+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
How long does it take pharmacy schools in general to send out invitations to fill out their supplemental applications?

calisoca

10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2008
Status
Pharmacy Student
There is no general amount of time. All schools are different.

cinnamoroll12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2007
Status
Pharmacy Student
For Touro, it took a month for them to send me the supplemental app. However, I applied late in December. For Midwestern CCP, I submitted my PharmCAS in mid-July, but didn't receive the supplemental app link in August (I think). And it took about a week or so for Midwestern-Glendale, and that was in November.

OP
C

cjf

10+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
For Touro, it took a month for them to send me the supplemental app. However, I applied late in December. For Midwestern CCP, I submitted my PharmCAS in mid-July, but didn't receive the supplemental app link in August (I think). And it took about a week or so for Midwestern-Glendale, and that was in November.
Thanks guys for the advice.

It's been two weeks since I submitted pharmCAS and I sort of started to freak out! LOL!

pharmacygopher

10+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Status
Pharmacy Student
As previously mentioned, it varies from school to school. Some just have the supplemental available for everyone (South U). Some invite you (Midwestern IL & AZ). Both Midwesterns took around 3 weeks or so after I e-submitted in the end of November. Minnesota only makes their supplemental available after your PharmCAS stuff is verified AND mailed. I would contact each school with your question but don't get too anxious yet. You are very early in the process right now.

Carboxide

10+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2008
Status
Pharmacist
Thanks guys for the advice.

It's been two weeks since I submitted pharmCAS and I sort of started to freak out! LOL!
If you submitted PharmCAS two weeks ago, they haven't even gotten your app yet. According to their customer service peeps, they aren't sending out any apps until the last week of July.

So don't freak out until it says they've received your application and THEN been two weeks :)

jasonbourne

10+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2009
CIA headquaters
Status
Pharmacy Student
How long does it take pharmacy schools in general to send out invitations to fill out their supplemental applications?
Most schools already have the supplementals posted on their websites as soon as the Admission cycle begins. However, my experiences have shown me that some schools take about 2 weeks to 1 month.

AKN16

Accepted Pharmacy student
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2009
Up there
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Ya as most people are saying, the supplemental application depends on the school. Of the 9 schools that I applied to last year, all but 1 or 2 of them had there supplemental applications available for everyone that sent there Pharmcas' in.