SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

supplemental materials

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by davao4444, Jun 19, 2008.

1. davao4444

davao4444 2+ Year Member

May 18, 2008
    its come to my attention that while the AADSAS site says to send some supplemental information right away and to wait for an admissions officer to contact me for others, a lot of the schools official website says to send them all right away... so which is it? do i go by what aadsas says or should i be looking up every school's site and see what their site says?

(ie: for arizona, the aadsas says to wait for an admissions officer to contact you to submit application fee and secondary application but their official site says to send them both for your application to be considered
    same with nova, aadsas says send when an officer contacts you but the official website says to send everything for application to be considered)
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. DGDDS

DGDDS Dentist 10+ Year Member

Sep 21, 2006
    When in doubt I would go with the school's website. They are more up to date than AADSAS sometimes. You can always call the school's admission's office too and get clarification in real time.
  4. Suren911

Suren911 2+ Year Member

Dec 24, 2007
    I'm actually wondering about this too...
  5. davao4444

davao4444 2+ Year Member

May 18, 2008
    i sent an email to arizona... their reply:

"We have just received our first batch of dental applications. As soon as we go through the files we will send you an invitation to take the secondary applicaiton via email. If you have already filled out your applicaiton through AADSAS then I would ecpect this invitation within the next week or two. As soon as we receive the applicaitons, we'll send out an email."

so heey alright people with the first batch! good luck!