Supplemental Pharmacy Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RyanMaverick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
(Copied from PrePharm forums, probably deserves to be in here more)

Hello everybody,

I'm not sure whether SDN will frown upon this or not (if you do feel free to lock/delete), however I've stumbled upon another great forum that is dedicated solely to Pharmacy. It is in its infancy so there isn't a great deal of info on it yet however I think it has strengths and weaknesses that make it a great compliment to being a member of this forum. The site address is www.pharmacytalk.net , so feel free to go check it out yourself. Some may find it helpful while others may find that SDN satisfies their need. Anyways, I am only posting this to be helpful to others, however if anybody does decide to become an active member please use my username (RyanMaverick) as a referral code.

Let me know what you think and for the purposes of this thread we can discuss the usefulness of another pharmacy forum. What do you guys think? SND enough for you or do you find yourself wanting more?

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you for sharing this web site with us ( with me at least) I am very happy with SDN ( I am a Angel donor) but there is always place for more...I was looking for an interesting website..to meet more people, different people in the same profession...

RyanMaverick said:
(Copied from PrePharm forums, probably deserves to be in here more)

Hello everybody,

I'm not sure whether SDN will frown upon this or not (if you do feel free to lock/delete), however I've stumbled upon another great forum that is dedicated solely to Pharmacy. It is in its infancy so there isn't a great deal of info on it yet however I think it has strengths and weaknesses that make it a great compliment to being a member of this forum. The site address is www.pharmacytalk.net , so feel free to go check it out yourself. Some may find it helpful while others may find that SDN satisfies their need. Anyways, I am only posting this to be helpful to others, however if anybody does decide to become an active member please use my username (RyanMaverick) as a referral code.

Let me know what you think and for the purposes of this thread we can discuss the usefulness of another pharmacy forum. What do you guys think? SND enough for you or do you find yourself wanting more?

Agreed, I think SDN is great. It's really nice to have a forum that is dedicated to the healthcare profession in general, but I think also have a solo Pharm forum allows for an easier time networking. I belive they'll work great in conjunction with each other.

Members don't see this ad :)
RyanMaverick said:
Anyways, I am only posting this to be helpful to others, however if anybody does decide to become an active member please use my username (RyanMaverick) as a referral code.
What do you get out of this referral code??

Very little, but I told the guy I would try to help him out and get it started. I believe he has a sponsor (could be his own company, not sure) that donates promo shirts/hats/keychains to his site. He's set up a monthly referral contest for some promo gear. You can check it out on his site before signing up if you have problems. I'm not really into it for the referrals, I just like these forums and the more active members the better and more frequent discussions we can get going. You can also sign up without filling out a referral, but I do urge you to check the site out if for nothing more then to browse as a guest and check it out.