Supplemental Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wow Strong Armz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i have to do a resume for midwestern with basically the same things i put in PharmCas. Am i allowed to just copy and paste what i wrote or do they expect something totally different. Why ask for the same thing twice?

for this part
• Educational history (colleges attended and degrees earned)

do i write the college and when i expect to earn a degree or just the college

Members don't see this ad.

so i have to do a resume for midwestern with basically the same things i put in PharmCas. Am i allowed to just copy and paste what i wrote or do they expect something totally different. Why ask for the same thing twice?

for this part

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking but...for my resumes, I would write the college I attended on the left, and at the other end (on the same line) I put the degree I earned/will earn with its year.

for this part

You write the college name, the degree you expect to earn with majors and minors, and the year in which you expect to graduate. Of course, confirm this with the school.;)