Supplemental Questions????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhan17

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am just curious and worried about these supplemental questions.

First of all, how important are these? Will they make or break your application?

Secondly, should I submit these answers as quickly as possible, or should I take time and think them through? Obviously, I am going to work hard to write good answers, but how much effort should I really put into? How formal do I have to be?

I have written a few, but I am really worried whether they are not good enough or not.

Please help!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I am just curious and worried about these supplemental questions.

First of all, how important are these? Will they make or break your application?

Secondly, should I submit these answers as quickly as possible, or should I take time and think them through? Obviously, I am going to work hard to write good answers, but how much effort should I really put into? How formal do I have to be?

I have written a few, but I am really worried whether they are not good enough or not.

Please help!!!

I am working on my supplemental too. I am definitely spending less time on this than I did on my personal statement but I would still make sure it has the quality.

Reactions: 1 user
I am working on my supplemental too. I am definitely spending less time on this than I did on my personal statement but I would still make sure it has the quality.
Where are you applying??

Members don't see this ad :)
I spent about a day on each school's supplemental questions and had my friend edit them after

Reactions: 1 user
Where are you applying??
I am applying to all the private schools - I am an International student from Korea! I saw your other posts that you are Korean too! Ahnnyung!! but did schools in States =)