Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dental_life17

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, guys!

I just submitted my application, without the DAT. I'm taking it in two weeks. Today, I received my first supplemental; however, I am not sure if I should go ahead and make the payment, or wait until I take the DAT. Would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance 🙂
 
Hey, guys!

I just submitted my application, without the DAT. I'm taking it in two weeks. Today, I received my first supplemental; however, I am not sure if I should go ahead and make the payment, or wait until I take the DAT. Would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Send in the supplementary application ASAP.
 
I submitted my application before I took my DAT as well. E-submitted in June and then took the DAT in August. I personally waited to send my supplementary application until after my DAT because in case I didn't do well, I didn't want to have schools take my money for no reason if I didn't want to continue the cycle. I also wanted to dedicate all of my free time to studying for the DAT rather than use it towards answering questions. Seeing as how it's mid-September though, I suppose you could do it now since it's kind of late into the game by the time your application is fully complete.