supplementals

Started by SYPHARMACY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SYPHARMACY

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so am i suppose to e-submit my PHARMCAS then do schools that require supps tell me to do them? i am so confused.

DO i just look on each schools website and look for the supps? do i send the supps via computer or by mail?

SO confused!
 
Each school has different requirements. Go to their websites immediately and see what they require. Some want you to submit the same time you submit Pharmcas (Hilo). Others will send you the info if you qualify after they get your Pharmcas. Others just want them done by their deadline, but won't process your application until it is complete. Complete means Pharmcas and Supplemental have been completed. Some are by mail or email. I would check it out asap and get on it!
 
I was a bit overwhelmed at first too when I started researching the supplementals so I made a spreadsheet to help track the process. Since I submitted my pharmcas application, I've been working on the supplementals one at a time. I'm doing them in the order of schools I have the best chance of getting into, though adjustments are necessary because not all of the supplementals are available at the same time. Figure out a way to organize the process in a way that works for you and it won't seem so overwhelming!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well some schools require an invite supplemental, which they don't let you complete unless they've received your PharmCAS. I suggest you research the schools you applied to and see if you can start on their supplemental whether or not you've E-submitted.
 
should i esubmit first then on my apps? im done with my application but just need to gather the funds and apply. oh and i need to send in 1 more transcript
 
You can't E-submit if you still have transcripts to turn in. I would go ahead and E-submit if everything is turned in within a week (check your status column on PharmCAS). While you're waiting on schools that invite you to fill out their supplementals, start on the ones that are already available.