supplementary application questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsshin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, I thought I would be done with AADSAS application, but looks like there are many more supplementary applications to finish.
My question is how important are the supplementary application? Are they going to ask questions during the interview about my supp.??? Also, for those questions asking about things about my dental experiences, why I chose that school and etc... Do I have to asnwer them in a paragraph or like a whole page???? Also, Do I need to be very formal like writing a whole essay again???????? need help!

Members don't see this ad.

My question is how important are the supplementary application?

Without your supplementary application, your application is consider incomplete.

Are they going to ask questions during the interview about my supp.???

If they ask questions about your application, then yes.

Also, for those questions asking about things about my dental experiences, why I chose that school and etc... Do I have to asnwer them in a paragraph or like a whole page???? Also, Do I need to be very formal like writing a whole essay again???????? need help!

Depends on the school, some schools have a word count limit so your answers have to be concise.